Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com
Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am nothing more than a crossroads of arbitrary signifiers. Just like you.

Blogs I Enjoy Reading

Life-Altering Links
Homestarrunner
My Home Page
RPGnet
Feed the Hungry

ENGL 3621 Blogs
Postscript
Abby
Ants on a Blog
Deanna
Jannainspa
A Blog of One's Own
A Magic Missile in the Dark
Martha's Place
Muddled Musings
Not So Domestic Goddess
Perspectives
Readings from Last Class
Simone
Small but Mighty
Who's Write
Words from the Wise
Yelhsa
Web Comics
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Someday, maybe I'll be an Adorable Rodent... Someday...




Movie Reviews:

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Superman Returns

The teaser trailer for the new Superman movie is up here. Looks neat; I get a little bit more excited about this movie with each passing day.

For those of you too young to really know much about the original movie, the voice-over you can hear at the beginning of that trailer is by Brando, and it's from the original. I haven't seen that film, myself, in at least... 20 years or so? Being so young, the whole "savior" angle that was taken in that movie was lost on me, though hearing Jor-El's speech really drives home this angle when I hear it now, with adult ears. "I sent them you, my only son" is pretty blatantly obvious.

At any rate, I'm glad that this movie is going to be following in the tradition of the first (and, partly, the second) Superman movie, and ignoring all the godawfulness that came after.


Jesse R enlightened the masses @ 1:32 PM

+++++


|
ENGL 3621: Concerning Frances Burney... ...and N...
English 3621: Essay Just finished my essay; sinc...
Okay, I'm Big Enough to Admit It. I was wrong. T...
Teh Funnay! What if Fox News had been around thro...
English 3621: Makin, Astell, and Wollstonecraft ...
Another Mention on Cavendish I woke up this morni...
ENGL 3621: Margaret Cavendish I’ve studied her b...
Because You Know You've Always Wondered A photosh...
Web Page Ready My web page on Aemelia Lanyer can ...
Chinese Star Wars This link has been floating aro...


Shiny, Candy-Like Buttons
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger Site Meter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog 

Directory
Listed on BlogsCanada, eh? Listed on Blogwise
my Amazon.ca Wish List

Original design by Tuskudrusla